Sunday, June 17, 2012

The Rain...




The clouds when they go dark,
Drizzle droplets of rain all over,
Taking me through an experience,
As I stand there soaked feeling the rain,
My heart falls open when I stand in the rain…

For some it’s sorrow, for some it’s joy,
This is truly not what I understand,
 If sunshine for some is all about happiness,
Then they have never danced in the rain,
I feel no sorrow, I feel no pain,
I feel so complete when I am in the rain...

A sprinkle of love, joy and hope,
 I admire the beauty that it unfolds,
The anxiety of surprises it has to offer,
I feel amazed for the solace it showers,   
Mesmerising me with its magical dance,
Only to soar my spirits so high,
I learn of the embrace which it gives,
The courage I gather to swim against the tide,
An unconditional offering cleansing my heart n soul,   
The effect so soothing, it has on my mind…
I feel so complete when I am in the rain...
My heart falls open when I stand in the rain…

4 comments:

  1. yes of course.. how many emotions does rain unveil!!

    Have written a similar one "Melt Away" , read it when you have time!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey....thanks for dropping by and leaving ur footprints....I did read ur poem....our emotions are the same ...just packaged differently

      Delete
  2. like your blogs and words..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Noni thanks for the good words

    ReplyDelete